Friday, November 16, 2007

Not Too Young At All

My friend who first saw this blog was amused at the name chosen (lifezjourney). She said I'm not 19 years old alreadi...

I was amused too and my answer: Though I'm 35 now, life seems to be just beginning for me. I seem to be able to understand more things now, seen more things and still seeing a lot of things, enjoying things, being grateful for many things...and many times I still feel I'm pretty naive at times...

The best part of all, I've found God to be so faithful thru all these years. Coming not from a Christian family, God has helped me to overcome different challenges and difficulties. Helped me to find a wonderful church which I am very much proud to be with and work with. Given me a place to serve and be trained for the ministry. Given me a husband who loves me very much. And I know there is more to come...I believe I have yet to see God's greatest done in my life. Wow! it's so great to be a child of God...were there regrets...yes! but there were also many victories won...

I'm grateful...how about you?

No comments: