One of my friends ask me how come I don't write much on my blog. I must confess that one of the reasons is because I realize writing blogs can be risky. I realize many people don't really care what they write, they write to please themselves and it makes no difference even if they would offend or hurt others in their blogs. It's a very bad attitude, shows lack of respect of others and definitely an influence from our own local media. It's also very un-Christian of a lot of people of just writing their hearts out. It's scary to me, I asks myself I am a bit backward for thinking like that but my conclusion is "no".
It's also sometimes pretty embarassing to read things written over the internet, people write about their personal life and have no problems that it is being known to the whole world (over the internet). Am I backward? I don't think so...
Perhaps as I grow older, I am becoming more private so the expressive society that we lived in really frightens me. I do believe that we must hold on to the values that has been passed down to us by our parents, so I don't think I am backward at all...
So that's why, I don't blog much these days....still prefer to just call and chat...
1 comment:
OK.
:)
Post a Comment