Hi...
Sasha and I will be moving back to KL after spending 4 years in Russia. It was a time of learning in Russia...stayed in a different culture, learn and speak a different language. Now I know what is cold weather like...
Now must look for place to stay and vechile to drive...slowly must start all over again...
Anyway, I'm so happy...
3 comments:
Hi Yuen Ling! After reading the newsletter about your ministry in Russia i thought you'll stay there for many years or maybe will stay there forever. Now i have to re-adjust my mind to say that 'Yuen Ling is in Malaysia now'. It is good. I know you'll have to re-adjust to Malaysia lifestyle again just like if i'll go back to Sabah but you'll learn it fast. Pray that you'll get a house to stay and vehicle to drive soon.
Love : Vun Ching
I'm glad to have you back here. After all, this is our real home. It's a wise move indeed. Russia is a nice experience. But Malaysia is where your journey is gonna be yeah? ;)
hey, also visit me at http://blog.web-business.cc ok?
Post a Comment