Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Malaysian driver

Today Sasha and I went to JPJ Wangsa Maju to get his Malaysian driving license. PTL, managed to get one without much problem. JPJ website says that a foreigner needs a work permit in order to receive a license so I doubt that we could get one for Sasha. We really thank God that we managed to get one based on the fact that he has a spouse visa...we are so happy. So now another driver on the road...

With this all things for us are settled. Now just looking for house. Actually we viewed a condominium in Old Klang Road. It's really nice, view, fully furnished, swimming pool, sauna, gym...and rent is also within our budget. We are still calculating our cost before we give a final answer to the owner...

God has been good in so many ways...I remembered when we decided to move back here, I had the conviction that everything will be alright and indeed it has been...we managed to settled Sasha's visa (6 mnths), car, driving license, job and many more...

God indeed is a good God...we know that we are in His mind...no one could really feel the joy that we have now. God is really so good...

1 comment:

Moomykin said...

Hooray for you and Sasha on the license! But no hooray for our traffic congestion. :P

So glad that things are more settled for you guys. Now we can plan to meet a little more often. :)