I have been going thru the internet for different ways to get some extra cash whether it's working on small business from home, doing surveys, data entry but most of them requires us to pay some money as entry fee. I'm very skeptical about them if they are really true or just another "con" effort. So my friends introduce me to "blogging" and from there allow advertisements to receive a small amount of money from them. But very slow..lah..
Then came about "Pay per post" and "Sponsor Review" but got rejected coz my blog is still new. So sad...Few days ago I saw another "Pay as you Blog" programme called "Blogvertise" and I got approved...yeah so now I get paid some money for writing reviews on my blog. Let's see how this goes if it can give me some extra cash...
But sad not many people visit my blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment