Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lazzzzzz around

These days I am more settled down...mom finished her treatment and just needs to go back for some follow up check ups. She's recovering well, considering she has lost so much weight, she still has that strength to keep up with herself. She tries to eat, does work in house except days when she's really tired. She's a pretty strong lady, I never saw that in her but she's a very determined lady too. I guess part of me came from (of course!). There's some parts of me which I got from her which I don't like very much. Anyway that's life...

Then Sasha is able to move about more without me going with him. That takes up a lot of stress of my back...plus he's really taking time catching up on himself, learning different things again...

Then the AIM Youth term has ended, so no need to go out for outreach work...phew...no more nagging and stress for a while until the next batch...actually they are a nice bunch just need to understand them more...So now it's paper work in office...learning a lot of things on curriculum preparation and wow there is so much of resources online which literally mean that we can study from home...just need a PC plus stationeries etc...Actually I'm quite "Kan Cheong" at times so must relax and rest in the Lord...

So that's why can relax a bit more, just lying on the bed, catch up with my reading and listen to some music and reflecting...

God is good...He helps me through it all...what will we do without Him?

2 comments:

Moomykin said...

Hi! So free now, we can try to meet up again.

Week days are best, as we already have a few things lined up for the next 4 Saturdays, with one involving going up to Penang.

Glad to know your mom is much better, and Sasha getting around on his own. :)

My Humble Little Kitchen said...

yah Mondays still the best so far...u let me knowlah