Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nice birthday



I had a good birthday celebration, received some gifts and cards and of course SMS greetings. It's nice to be remembered. Of course, we had a nice bbq buffet dinner at the Sime Darby Convention Centre (forgot to take pictures). I liked the environment, quite and peaceful. Food wise not that many variety but oklah.

As I grow older, I am not so bothered with receiving gifts. I used to get very upset when no one remembers my birthday...but now much better...

Please pray for me...being away for 4 years, things have changed. People have changed so it's really challenging for me to speak to different individuals. They are not so open alreadi and have their own string opinions about things. I thot I was ok in communicating but no-lah...

Well, have to pray and make it a point to be open in my communication...

4 comments:

Moomykin said...

Well, we all grow in different areas, and can't expect everyone to remain the same.

Actually, it'll be a horror if you do. I kinda bumped into an old friend in Penang once and he was exactly like how we were when we were in Form 6!! I feel like saying to him, "Hello! Grow up!!"
It was very hard to try to have a meaningful conversation with him. Maybe I am just getting old. Hahaha...

My Humble Little Kitchen said...

Hahaha...don't know how that is...

Grow up and talk sensibly oklah...but when grow up and still act immature then banyak susah to communicate

Been having problems talking with young adults who just want their way and thots... oh well that's life...

Ann said...

Yeah...it is always hard relating to other people. Especially so when they are those that form opinions that are not easy in change.

Take it easy and be yourself. Sometimes it is not worth the heartache putting yourself through trying to reach out to a stagnant wall!

My Humble Little Kitchen said...

Hi Ann
I fully agree not to have headache with them...even my other friends told me to just leave these people alone...

So today, i just enjoy myself just walking around TESCO and relaz....it helps