End of the year is always a time of reflection, well at least for me. There is so much to reflect but this has indeed been a very good year for me and Sasha...The only set back is a few disappointments in friendship which made me wonder "what true friendship is all about". Sad to say that many individuals today take friendship very lightly and any kind of "stress" can just cause a friendship to be broken or damaged. Nevertheless I am still trying to be kind in my approach.
On a more positive side, this has really been a refreshing year. After spending 4 years in Russia of "not much work" state, I really missed work a lot. Being back at work is really wonderful. Being able to be involved in active ministry and communicate with people has been so refreshing for both of us. We are really looking forward to the coming year. I do know that we need to be more active in building bridges.
Sasha and I were evaluating ourselves and planning ahead after being back in Malaysia for a year. We have decided to make Malaysia our base. If we do travel somewhere in future, it will be from Malaysia. This will give us better planning and prayerfully more effective in our work. Teaching and discipleship particularly college students is still very much part of my heart. Sasha wants to teach and at the same time open for ministry opportunities...
I am excited and really praying for Sasha to be able to get a work permit. This will help us much more...
So here we are, continue to pray, wait and explore for ministry opportunities. I know God knows the desire of our hearts and He will answer in His time..."wow"
No comments:
Post a Comment