Sasha and I are so happy and so grateful to God for answered prayer. The immigration released a new law that now foreign spouse with long term social visa can now work without going through the long work permit procedures. And no need to pay any "work levy". This will make it much much easier for Sasha to get work now.
The immigration is doing much better these days. When we first got married 5 1/2 years ago, we were turned down by the immigration for any long term pass. It was so discouraging (especially for me). We had no choice but to leave the country. Then I had visa problems which brought us back to KL. And to my surprise, the immigration laws have changed tremendously. They are much friendlier and we managed to get a long term visa for Sasha. At that time, we were not sure of getting a working visa because of the tax levy and long list of documents to look into. We thought at that time it was so difficult but nevertheless we just prayed for God's direction.
I visited the immigration last month again regarding work permit...long list but after a while the officer finally told me that a new law which I mentioned above will be out. I was happy and even overjoyed when I saw it on the web last week. It's so good to be true. God indeed is a good God who helped us through. The bible says that everything has it's time and it's really true. Of all the things we went through the past years to be where we are today, I am convinced that God is in control. What is next...we will see...
2 comments:
Good news indeed!!
:)
At last they have changed the laws there.
After all these years. But glad you now able to proceed with your future.
Best regards and happy times to you and hubby, Lee.
Post a Comment