Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sold!

Did you know we can sell items online?

Sasha and I have been trying to sell off our 6 year old Nikon digital camera. It's a very good camera but the pixel was only 4megapix. So one day we were walking around Low Yat and Sungei Wang Plaza with hopes to get a good deal but don't have lah... In the end, we bought a new camera with 8 megapix for RM350. It was real cheap.

Last week I decided to put the camera for sale online thru Mudah and we were so happy that it less than 2 hours, there were already offers to buy our camera. And within 4 days, we sold our camera! It was really easy and convenient...I wish I knew this earlier. They sell so many things online...

So if you do want to sell stuff (in good condition lah) try this link. It's really worthwhile...

No comments: