Monday, March 31, 2008

Sponsor A Brick - Calvary Convention Centre



Maybe you already know that Calvary Church is in the midst of building a 5,000 seater convention centre at the Bukit Jalil area. It's more than a church building, it's a building that house different activities that will further expand the Kingdom of God in Malaysia. I was at the site 2 weeks ago and it was really awesome to see how much building has been done. Once built, it will stand as a testimony of God's faithfulness. The foundation is done and the second phase is on it's way. We are raising funds and one of the programme is called "Sponsor A Brick". Each brick is RM10.00. Would anyone of you like to buy some bricks for the cause of extending the Kingdom of God? Receipts and if you pay tax, tax exemptions form can be given. If you are interested, let me know...I can pass some bricks to you.

God bless...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like DUMC ! Everyone is getting bigger and more than just a church these days!

All for the Glory of God!

Moomykin said...

Hi. I will check with you about the brick later, or Mark, when I can.

:)