Just got to know this week that I have a new job portfolio. I'm now the Co-ordinator of Asian Institute of Ministries (AIM), short term bible school of Calvary Church. Was the Dean of Students and Outreach Director and still is till the current term ends on April 18. Won't say I was shocked just didn't expect that I will given that post. So now will be in charge of programming the activities of the bible school.
What surprises me and amazed me is I never imagine that I would be where I am today in education. I'm not the brilliant student in school, never did well in my school and college exams. So I wonder how I reach this post. I could only see the hand of God is using an ordinary person for His kingdom. I'm amazed and have been amaze these past few months to see how God has been answering my prayers. Who know what else will come in the coming months and years...I'm just looking forward to see more of God.
Meanwhile, praying and seeking God for wisdom to do my new post...wow...already have headache but also have ideas...with some fear coz I'm a shy person. My work now requires me to cross department and asks for feedback and details...Must pray for boldness and good relational skills and of course at the same to get my work done well...
Most of all, I actually enjoy my work..."EDUCATION"...really never thought I would have move this far...
4 comments:
God indeed has great plans for you!
Wow....your job really sounds rewarding. And you seem to love it!
A job that you love that gives back to the Lord. What a blessing!
Yeap I do love my job...just the beginning though...
our journeys,
I thought I left you a message here the last time I peeked in... maybe I wanted to but got interrupted by the kids,
anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!
Wow! What a big job you have!! Yes, will pray with you regarding working and planning. Ths is God's work and we need to see his hand pointing the way to go.
Shalom.
thanks...want to catch up with u over phone but I'm so tired after 10.30pm...want to sleep alreadi
Post a Comment