Sasha and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary today by having dinner at a Korean restaurant at Bangsar, "Bonga Restaurant". Not so fantastic restaurant. We went to a few Korean restaurants at Sri Hartamas, Ampang...so far the ones at Ampang are still the best. Cheaper and taste more like Korean food. Tonight we had "Bebeem bap" (mixed rice) and Spicy Beef Soup with rice..."Sayang" did not take the photo of the food we ate. But I enjoyed the evening just spending time with Sasha...
We've been married for 5 years, very eventful 5 years actually. Full of ups and downs. We had our arguments, miscommunication and fights but we learnt (at least for me) that we must take things into our own hands and work it out our ways. Must leave it to God, pray and wait...
Well there's still so much to learn. I solute couples who have been married for so many years (more than 20 or 30 years) and they still can hold hands and look into each others eyes and say "I love you"
3 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Each year should be a celebration and an achievement. Reckon it does get easier as the years pass IF we keep on to it!
Hi Ann
Nice to hear that it will get easier each year and yes! we must keep on to it...
Thanks for the encouragement
Happy Anniversary, my friend.
May God always be the center of your relationship.
Post a Comment