Sunday, May 18, 2008

APIIT friends




Sasha and I attended a wedding ceremony/dinner yesterday at KL Tower...it was a simple one but of course, the view was excellent. Imaging having a wedding in the sky, 1000 feet above everything...

I got to know the couple (actually the bride) through my involvement with APIIT CF some years ago. Honestly speaking, I never thought that my involvement with them some 6-7 years ago would have come this far. They have become very good friends of mine, we share a lot of things together and the beauty of them is all of them have such a desire to be found in God's will. They have been very kind to us, listenning to our advises, encouragement and they supported us through their prayers, finance and friendship while we were in Russia. Each time I come back from Russia, we meet up for chat and so on...actually ah...they are like closer than my church friends...

Well, now one by one, they are getting married. This month we attended two weddings from the APIIT CF "gang". Yesterday was Jeff and Su En. Two weeks ago was Kenny and Debbie.

What shall I say, it's really fun to know people and build friendship. I really believe it's a long term investment and they bring so much of life into us...

We are blessed and grateful again for friends that God have brought into our lives...

3 comments:

Ann said...

The view is indeed spectacular!!! They must be indeed at the top of the world!!!

Moomykin said...

Wow, I almost had my birthday thingi there this year, but The place was fully booked! I have yet to go up there, being a KL-ite myself. hahaha...

My Humble Little Kitchen said...

yah u must go there, it's really beautiful but food not nice...one

was there 3 times, twice in the revolving restaurant and the one other time last week. Place still looks very good even after so many years...very well maintain.