Saturday, May 10, 2008

Loooooooooonnng awaited testimony

These days I don't have much inspiration to write...by the time I get home, it's making dinner, washing up, feeding my fluff animal on facebook, read, watch some TV and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......but I'm trying to catch up....

I realized that I have a testimony which I was suppose to share but forgot. Some weeks ago, I went to my friend's house with 2 other friends. I was rushing and as usual if I am rushed I get stressed up and make all kinds of blunder...so I drove fast and paid toll with my "touch and go" card...2 mins after the toll gate, I realized my bag was missing. Oh no and was in a panic situation already. You see my car's power window does not open so I had to open my door each time to pay toll. So my bag dropped out of the car when I did that.

So my friend suggested that we turn back to the same toll gate and checked. We were praying real hard and was really driving like crazy alreadi...When we arrived at the toll gate, I realized that there was a guard sitting nearby. I asked the cashier if she saw my bag and yes she gave me back my bag! I was so happy and everything was inside the bag. I must really thank God for protection...it was a miracle...phew...

When I told Sasha about it, he was also shocked. Few days later, he took the car to the workshop and fixed the power window so now it works. No need to open door to pay toll...

That is really God's hand and GOd's help....Praise the Lord

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh...thank God everything worked out well in the end. And now you got your power window fixed too!

You are a blessed wife indeed!

Moomykin said...

Thank God indeed! I can imagine the panic. I had one really scary one.

Left my handbag on the bus from Singapore to Kl. When we got down and realised it was actually stuck between the footrest of the seats (That's why I did not see it even though I felt something a miss and checked twice)

Then the crazy calls we made and finally traced the bag in JB and got my ex-Uni mate to pick it up and her bro coming up to KL passed it to hubby. Thank God everything was intact, especially the passports!