A good friend of mine, Kin decided to tagged me and gave me some homework to do so here it goes....
The rules for this meme are easy:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (done above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (done here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (will do below)
4. Tag someone:
Tabster
Ann
Mundane
So here goes:
1. I love to listen to music (sometimes Chinese ones) and dance around in circles. It's my way of relaxing myself...
2. I love window shopping whenever I am free, but sometimes I end up buying unnecessary things and things that I don't need!....not good at all
3. I walked with my front part of leg touching the ground first, which makes my walking very funny. My friends say it's becoz my old house have wooden floor so I needed to walked quitely so that I won't disturb the people downstairs (the lower floor).
4. I like all colors, ...
...but particularly like pastel colours. They are very relaxing colours to me.
5. I love to wear white colour and pastel colour blouses. They are very cooling and I wear black pants which is a bit old fashion at times. I must try to buy other colours.
6. I procastinate at times to do things especially at home such as cleaning up letters. As a result I have letters all stack up for months before I throw them away. It's very messy...
No comments:
Post a Comment